The purpose of the Sandy Hook Incident reporting form is to capture real time events and testimonies after an incident or accident has occurred within Sandy Hook.
This form is intended to be used when Incidents/Accidents occur as an example in the following areas:
- Pool accidents or incidents between pool guests and pool attendants.
- Accidents within the marina complex (boat collisions, etc.).
- Road incident/accidents involving pedestrians (golf cart collisions, car/pedestrian collisions, animal involved bites by dogs, etc.).
- Verbal altercations that occur between Sandy Hook members that require immediate attention to de-escalate or referral to the proper authorities.
- Home/boat burglaries that occurs within Sandy Hook.
- Park accident or altercation with non-community members (VRBO/Airbnb, other short term renter issues, etc.).