This discussion group was created to allow members to share information and thoughts about current Bylaws and Rules related to the 14' Height restriction. Members can post, add images or links to information they would like to share.
Sandy Hook Working Together Principles
- Respect each other’s thinking and value their contributions.
- Treat everything you hear as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Seek common ground and understanding (not problems and conflict – strive to help each other out).
- Seek unity (not separation) – Ask what you can do to help others be successful.
- Be positive, non-judgmental and open to new ideas.
- All ideas are valid.
- Critique ideas, not people.
- Stay open to new ways of doing things.
Discussion Group Rules
- There is to be no use of profane language.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender-biased insults or any other personal discriminations.
- There will be no tolerance for posts meant to offend or hurt any other member. This includes contributing or instigating arguments
This is meant to be a friendly forum for members to express their opinions/ideas. If any of the above rules are broken, the post/comment will be removed. For any member that repeatedly breaks the above rules, they will be suspended from accessing this page.